Works of Art
This resource provides a guideline for the open-ended art project that also tells part of their GrandPal’s extraordinary story.
This resource provides a guideline for the open-ended art project that also tells part of their GrandPal’s extraordinary story. The main resource is the Art Proposal form that helps students organize their thinking and art project. This proposal will help students use their time effectively as they explore unique artistic ideas individually. Also included in this resource are a guideline to creating an art card that speaks to the work of art (for gallery exhibition) and samples of previous student work.
This resource is downloadable as a PDF that can be printed and filled in by hand. It is also available as a Google Doc to be filled in digitally. Both options are included in the purchase of this item.
Included in the Art Proposal are sections on:
- Exploring different forms of visual art
- Describing the big idea and message of their art
- A proposed breakdown of materials and cost
- A proposed timeline for completion of various steps
- How the student can connect their project to the Ontario curriculum
- How students will self-assess their work
- A signed contract by the student, teacher, parent and GrandPal to be completed before beginning the art process